Here you can find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Eurogrand.
1. How do I make a deposit into my account?
Before making a deposit you first need to download the Eurogrand software and open a real money account. Be sure to take note of your username and password. Once this is done you can deposit money by following these easy steps:
- Open the Eurogrand program.
- Select the “Real Money” option and login using your username and password.
- In the lobby select the “Cashier”
- Choose how you wish to pay by clicking on the appropriate tab.
- Enter the relevant payment details, e.g. Credit Card details and desired amount.
- Click on deposit and you are done.
2. Is using my Credit Card at the Eurogrand safe?
Through the use of the most up to date technology available Eurogrand online casino have ensured that using your Credit Card is 100% secure, it is even safer than using it at a local shop. Eurogrand online casino use a high security SSL server with 128 bit encryption and a state of the art Firewall; Eurogrand online casino are also a Thawte secured site. This ensures that all your personal data is as safe as possible. For more information please visit security section.
3. How do I withdraw my winnings?
There are a few simple steps to withdrawing your winnings:
- Open the Eurogrand program and log in.
- Select the “Cashier” option in the lobby.
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Choose the option appropriate to you and fill in the required information.
After completing this process, your withdrawal request will be labelled as “waiting”. This means that your withdrawal is being processed. Processing will take up to four business days after the day of the request.
In order to check the states of your request simply return to the “Cashier” section of the Eurogrand program and select the “Transaction history” screen. The status column will contain up to date information on your request.
4. I play with bonuses. How can I meet my wagering requirements?
Each deposit bonus has its own wagering requirements – these are the conditions, you need to meet, before you can claim your winnings. In general you must wager a certain amount equal to at least a multiplier times the sum of your deposit and bonus amount. Example: Wagering multiplier is 10, your deposit is 20 POUNDS and your bonus is 10 POUNDS. Your wagering requirements would be [deposit + bonus] X 10 = [20 + 10] X 10 = 300 POUNDS. You need to place bets until the moment their sum becomes at least 300 POUNDS before you can claim your winnings. Note certain games such as Blackjack and Roulette have additional wagering requirements above the minimum.
5. What happens if I am suddenly disconnected from the internet while I play?
Unfortunately Internet disconnections happen for reasons beyond anyone’s control. However, Eurogrand online casino have developed a sophisticated system which will prevent a disconnection affecting your game.
If you were playing Blackjack, Craps or Video Poker before you were disconnected, when you login again you will be returned to the exact same place in the game. This allows you to continue as if nothing had happened.
If you were playing a game like Slots or Roulette, where once the round has started the player does not take any decisions, you simply need to login to the casino again and see how the round finished by clicking on the “Game history” button.
6. I already have an account, but I forgot my password or username. What do I do?
When you registered for the site you will have chosen a password and been assigned a username. If you forget one of these details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you registered with.
In the email please include these verification details:
- Your first and last name which you signed up with
- Your email address that you signed up with
- Your billing address in full: street, city, county, post code and country
- The last four digits of your credit card and credit card type (visa, maestro, etc…)
7. What are the minimum system requirements?
You will need a computer with the following technical capabilities:
- A Windows operating system (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME or Windows XP)
- Processing power at least equivalent to a Pentium 100MHz processor
- At least 8MB of RAM
- A SVGA monitor with 256 colour support
- At least 10MB of free Hard Disk space
For better results, set your monitor to high colour (16 bit) and the screen resolution to 800×600 pixels. If your screen resolution is lower (e.g. 640×480) then the full game will not fit on screen and you will have to scroll.
Mac users can play by using the Flash version of the casino.
8. Do EuroGrand Casino charge a fee for my account?
Our active account holders face no fees or charges whatsoever from Eurogrand. Should your account remain inactive for 13 consecutive months and have a positive balance, a monthly administration charge will apply for the maintenance of the Eurogrand account.
Before Eurogrand online casino begin deducting this charge from your account balance, Eurogrand online casino will notify you and assist you should you wish to make use of your account again.
The monthly charge will be deducted on the 15th day of the first month after your account becomes inactive, and on the same date on each month thereafter if it remains inactive).
The monthly charges that will be applied to an inactive account are as follows:
5% of your remaining account balance or the monthly charge as shown in the table below (whichever amount is highest)
- The fee will be displayed in your account statement as ‘Inactive Account Fee.
- Should your account balance be less than any Inactive Account Fee to be deducted, only the available balance in your account will be taken.
- If and when your account balance reaches zero, no further Inactive Account Fees will be taken.
9. Country Restrictions – Is it legal for me to bet?
If you’re an Australian resident please register an account at sportingbet.com.au, now part of Eurogrand plc
Residents of the following countries may open an account with us, however access to certain products or services is restricted:
|Italy||To comply with Italian regulations, residents of Italy can register with us at new Italian website, williamhill.it.|
|Estonia||Eurogrand online casino are no longer able to allow residents of Estonia to access Eurogrand, however all other services do remain open to Estonian residents.|
|Spain||To comply with Spanish regulations, residents of Spain can register with us at new Spanish website, williamhill.es,|
|Latvia||Eurogrand online casino are no longer able to allow residents of Latvia access to Live Casino or to live games in downloadable Casino software however all other products and non-live games in downloadable Casino software remain open for use.|
Eurogrand online casino are unable to accept accounts or offer any of products or services to clients resident in the following countries:
|Netherland Antilles||Norfolk Island||Portugal|
|bhutan||Heard and McDonald Islands||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Botswana||Hong Kong||Saudi Arabia|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||iraq||South Africa|
|Burkina Faso||Ivory Coast||St. Helens|
|burundi||kiribati||St. Pierre and Miquelon|
|Central African Republic||Libya||Svalbard and Jan Mayen|
|Christmas Island||Marshall Islands||Thailand|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Martinique||togo|
|Congo||mayotte||Tristan da Cunha|
|East Timor||nauru||United States minor outlying territories|
|Equatorial Guinea||Netherlands Antilles||Uruguay|
|france||niue||Vatican City State (Holy See)|
|French Guyana||Norfolk Iceland||Virgin Islands (USA)|
|French Polynesia||North Korea||Wallis and Futuna Islands|
|French Southern Territories||Northern Mariana Islands||yemen|
Unfortunately Eurogrand online casino are unable to confirm the legalities of Internet betting in every country around the world. If you are concerned about the legality of playing at site it is a good idea to contact your local legal representatives to answer any related questions.
10. What is a Deposit Limit?
Eurogrand online casino are committed to responsible gambling and want you to enjoy your experience with Eurogrand. For this reason, you have the option to limit the amount you can deposit in daily (24 hour), weekly (seven day) or monthly (30 day) period.
This does not mean there is a requirement for you to deposit onto your account each day. Instead, this facility allows you to set a ceiling on the maximum amount of money you can deposit onto your account in any rolling period.
Note: Eurogrand online casino cannot apply Deposit Limits to deposits made by bank transfer.
Any deposit you make will reduce the remaining amount you are able to deposit within the next 24 hours, week or month, depending on the limits that you have set on your account.
- If you choose a ‘Daily Deposit Limit’ of £100 and deposit £50 at 13:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £50 between then and 13:00 on Sunday. After this time the £50 you deposited no longer affects your limit and you could deposit up to £100.
- If you made another deposit of £40 at 16:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £10 until 13:00 on Sunday. After this point, your first deposit of £50 no longer affects your limit and you would be able to deposit no more than a further £60 until 16:00 on Sunday. After this time, the £40 deposit doesn’t affect your limit either, so you could deposit up to £100.
- If you made one more deposit of £10 at 20:00 on Saturday, you could:
- Not deposit again until 13:00 on Sunday as you have already deposited your maximum of £100 in the previous 24 hours.
- Deposit up to £50 between 13:00 and 16:00 on Sunday
- Deposit up to £90 between16:00 and 20:00 on Sunday
- Deposit up to £100 after 20:00 on Sunday
11. Who is allowed to play at Eurogrand?
You must be 18 years of age or older to play for real money, however there is no age restriction in the fun mode.In some countries (or states) it is illegal to gamble online. It is your responsibility to check and abide by the laws that apply in your country (or state) concerning betting, prior to registering with Eurogrand and before placing a bet.
There are some countries that are restricted from Eurogrand. To find out this includes your country, please contact Support.
12. What kind of games does Eurogrand offer?
Eurogrand offers over exciting 80 games across the following categories:
- Table Games
- Card Games
- Video Slots
- Video Poker
- Arcade Games
- Live Games
- Scratchcard Games
- Progressive Games