Casino bonuses are meant to serve various purposes especially with the fact that the gaming industry has gained popularity over the years. Due to the high competition, the more appealing your bonuses will be as a casino, the more clients you can woo to get them to sign-up for an account and bet.
The casino offers a EuroGrand Casino welcome bonus, also referred to as the EuroGrand sign-up bonus for the new players. When a player makes a minimum of £10 first deposit, it will be matched 100% with up to €1000 and 25 free spins. To claim your winnings, you must wager at least 30 times your deposit and bonus amount. It’s important to note that some games, e.g., Roulette have additional wagering requirements above the minimum.
|New Player Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Bonus||Wagering Requirements|
|100% up to £100
+ 25 Free Spins**
|£10||£100||In order to claim your winnings, you must wager at least x30 your deposit and bonus amount (minimum wagering requirement).|
|£1,000 High-Roller Bonus + 25 Free Spins**||£2,000||£1,000||Note certain games such as Blackjack and Roulette have additional wagering requirements above the minimum.|
- Click the ‘Claim Bonus’ button upon your first login to be eligible for all bonuses or it will be necessary to click ‘Accept/Decline’ for every bonus offer.
- Your New Player 1st Deposit Bonus will then be credited to your Casino account – instantly!
All first deposit bonuses are for wagering purposes, and bonuses are removed from players’ account after a payout.
Players must meet certain requirements before qualifying for this promotion:
- You must wager at least 30 times your deposit and EuroGrand Casino first deposit bonus before any cash can be withdrawn.
- To qualify, at the time of depositing you must have a total balance (account and bonus balance) of less than €5.
- Unless otherwise stated, a player may only receive the 1st deposit bonus once.
- EuroGrand Casino first deposit bonus will be valid for seven days; if it is not used by the end of the 7th day, it will be removed along with any winnings accrued to the bonus.
- Players depositing with US$/€/CA$ must be from the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man.
In spite of being familiar with these bonuses, you must understand that some requirements have to be met before they can be claiming to be a winner:
- The players must first play with the money deposited in the account before they can play with the bonuses awarded
- Players must not have any funds in their account to receive bonuses
- The casino has right to refuse/withhold bonuses if the funds have been canceled/denied by the payment services
- Any promotion is valid for 30 days from the date of offer unless the casino updates otherwise and hence bonus has to be claimed during this time or it will be removed from the player’s account
- All winnings on any account deemed abusive will be terminated, and players found to abuse promotions are nullified from receiving a further promotional offer
It’s important to note that unlike deposits, withdrawals aren’t processed immediately and may require 1-4 working days. Depending on the sum you wish to cash out, the process may take longer. The maximum money withdrawal that can be made in a month is $50,000.
Other Promotions and Bonuses
EuroGrand casino has other promotions and bonuses that are different from EuroGrand sign up bonuses. They are:
- After-Wager bonuses – these are withdrawal bonuses acquired after wagering requirements are fulfilled as stated on the casino’s website.
- VIP bonuses – these are accessible to members of the VIP club for their loyalty and many other special services and perks.
- A 15% bonus is offered when using PayPal, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Lokale Bank, InstaDebit, Neteller, Ukash, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, UseMyBank, and WebMoney. A 10% bonus is given when using MasterCard, Solo Card, Visa Electron, Entropay card, Laser, Maestro Card and Visa.
However, the 10-15% bonus has a minimum deposit of £35 up to £2,500 with wagering requirements being 30 times the deposit and the bonus amount.
- A monthly deposit bonus which is a 20% match up to £100 and occurs every month for the first year after you sign-up.
- A mid-roller bonus- this type of reward is offered to still maintain the basic qualifications as the standard sign-up/EuroGrand Casino welcome bonus, which is a 100% match up to £600, with a minimum of £300 and doesn’t necessarily require a code.
- The High Roller Bonus is a 100% match up to £1000 with a minimum deposit of £2000 and like the mid-roller does not require a special code.
EuroGrand Casino is a United Kingdom online casino, which was founded in 2006 and is owned by William Hill International Company. The site gives access to live dealer games. Nonetheless, this live option is only available to those that download and install the EuroGrand software. It’s still accessible in a mobile format in good graphic detail. Gamblers have access to about 200 verifiable games the likes of blackjack, roulette, poker and slot games.The site is available in twelve different languages, which explains why their currencies are diverse: Euro Pound sterling, U.S dollars, Canadian and Australian dollars.
Before gamblers can proceed to accept this and any other bonus, they should read through the terms and conditions carefully. That way, they know what is at stake before claiming the reward.